[rules-users] Guvnor deployment problem on websphere 6.1

arup arup4u2007 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 06:29:12 EST 2012

I have modified the pom.xml as mentioned in
"https://community.jboss.org/wiki/DeployingGuvnor5OnWebSphere" . also
created the custom propertied in WAS. but after installing the guvnor 5.1
war when i'm trying to get the login page hitting the url i'm just getting a
blank page. I'm new to drools and not getting where the problem is...can you
please tell me step by step process to follow to install guvnor in WAS.
Thanks