[rules-users] Guvnor deployment problem on websphere 6.1

Jervis Liu jliu at redhat.com
Fri Jan 20 04:30:23 EST 2012

On 2012/1/19 19:29, arup wrote:
> I have modified the pom.xml as mentioned in
> "https://community.jboss.org/wiki/DeployingGuvnor5OnWebSphere" . also
> created the custom propertied in WAS. but after installing the guvnor 5.1
> war when i'm trying to get the login page hitting the url i'm just getting a
> blank page. I'm new to drools and not getting where the problem is...can you
> please tell me step by step process to follow to install guvnor in WAS.
Hi, I dont have experience with WAS, hopefully someone else in the
community can help you out. At the same time, you may want to look into
WAS server log to check what errors you've got. The whole point of
modifying pom is to add jars that are required by Guvnor but not
provided by WAS container. This requires rebuilding Guvnor from source.
You do not have to take this approach. Just take a look at the server
log, if you see any ClassNotFound exception, try to add the
corresponding jars to Guvnor war. That may help you moving forward.

Cheers,
Jervis