[rules-users] Fusion historical data analysis

MartinSimo simo.fora at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 09:33:33 EST 2012

Hi,

unfortunately I haven't found any way to set the pseudo clock according to
timestamp (the "session.insert()") in
org.jboss.soa.esb.actions.BusinessRulesProcessor which I am using to fire
the rules from ESB.

I'll try to write my own class to fire the rules, where I can also use
"session.insert()" to synchronize the clock.

the only thing I do not understand is, why it is possible to set the
<property name="ruleClockType" value="PSEUDO" /> in ESB, but I have no
property to control the session clock...

Thank you for your help.

r.