[rules-users] Fusion historical data analysis

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 10:54:58 EST 2012

Some code snippets that I've used:

     import org.drools.time.SessionPseudoClock;

    SessionPseudoClock clock;

    void advance( Date eventDate ){
        long currentTime = clock.getCurrentTime();
        long eventTime = eventDate.getTime();
        clock.advanceTime( eventTime - currentTime, TimeUnit.MILLISECONDS );
    }

        KnowledgeSessionConfiguration kSessionConfig =
            KnowledgeBaseFactory.newKnowledgeSessionConfiguration();
        kSessionConfig.setOption( ClockTypeOption.get("pseudo") );
        kSession = kBase.newStatefulKnowledgeSession( kSessionConfig, null );

    clock = kSession.getSessionClock();
    SomeEvent event = ...;

    advance( event.getTimestamp() );
    eventStream.insert( event );