[rules-users] FireAllRules for all agenda

FrankVhh frank.vanhoenshoven at agserv.eu
Fri Jan 20 09:55:06 EST 2012

This is interesting...

Is there
  A) Any reason why it is not possible to put rules into multiple agenda
groups? After all, it should be a filter, not a package.
  B) Any plans on making this feasible in future releases?

ftr, The same questions can be asked about ruleflow-groups.

Until now, I actually always assumed that it was possible to put rules into
multiple groups. Apparently, this was something that I never really tried.
It is a bit sad to start the weekend being disappointed.

Thanks in advance.

Frank