[rules-users] FireAllRules for all agenda

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 10:46:40 EST 2012

Not so long ago there was talk about some highly innovative development
that would permit you to write rules to control the agenda logic, something
to supersede the bestiary of features that came into being over the years.

I'm not quite sure about the status of this feature -probably still is
experimental and unstable.

-W