[rules-users] bytecode representation of rules

Mainul Raju mainul.raju at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 15:23:37 EST 2012

Hello All:

I have been trying to get the byte code representation of rules (.drl files). I would appreciate it if anyone could kindly provide me any way to do that.

I have created a rule based application with 100 rules in 5 different .drl files. My intention is to analyze the application with some byte code analyzer (i.e. soot). For the purpose of hat static analysis, I need the byte-code representation of rules which I can't get from drools.

Thanks in advance.
//
Mainul