[rules-users] Accumulate function, events and stream processing

juankera juankera at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 08:20:20 EST 2012

So no entry-point (using default) is OK.

I've declared this Fact as event, like this:

declare StateEvent
	@role( event )
end

And I have changed a property in drools.default.rulebase.conf
(drools.eventProcessingMode = STREAM) to make the engine works in stream
mode.

I'm opening a stateful session too (newStatefulKnowledgeSession();)

Is that ok?
May i set stream mode in code like config.setOption(
EventProcessingOption.STREAM );?
May i use any specific clock type?

Thanks