[rules-users] Accumulate function, events and stream processing

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 08:40:51 EST 2012

On 31/01/2012, juankera <juankera at gmail.com> wrote:
> So no entry-point (using default) is OK.
>
> I've declared this Fact as event, like this:
>
> declare StateEvent
> 	@role( event )
> end

OK - another thing excluded.

> And I have changed a property in drools.default.rulebase.conf
> (drools.eventProcessingMode = STREAM) to make the engine works in stream
> mode.
>
> I'm opening a stateful session too (newStatefulKnowledgeSession();)
>
> Is that ok?
> May i set stream mode in code like config.setOption(
> EventProcessingOption.STREAM );?

The property setting looks OK, but who knows. Try and use this:

KnowledgeBaseConfiguration config =
KnowledgeBaseFactory.newKnowledgeBaseConfiguration();
config.setOption( EventProcessingOption.STREAM );
... kSession = newStatelessKnowledgeSession(config);

> May i use any specific clock type?

window:length should not depend on the clock.

If all of this fails, you'll have to provide a complete minimum
example demonstrating the problem, and which Drools version you are
using.

-W