[rules-users] ruleflow-group

al so volkswak at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 16:08:10 EDT 2012

One could control the rule execution order using various different
constructs (like salience, etc) within the rule definition file. Is there
any UI tool that can take the drl file and visualize the rule execution
flow?  Does it help the section of audience who doesn't understand the
concepts like agenda-group? Is jBPM the right tool in such scenario where
all I have is bunch of drl files (no Process is involved here). i.e. try to
visualize the Rule Execution order.

This is where I was investigating the use of RuleFlow and later found that
jBPM obsoletes it. Then was curious about how ruleflow-group is integrated
with jBPM? Unable to find the solution yet.