[rules-users] ruleflow-group

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 03:30:09 EDT 2012

If what you are looking for is to graphically model the execution order of
a set of rules, then the best you can do is to go to jBPM5. jBPM5 is a
process engine where, among other things, you can have tasks (nodes in the
process) activating and deactivating rule-flow-groups (yes, I know, the
name is kind of old) in the agenda. The concept of a rule-flow-group is
similar to the agenda-group where rules are only executed only if the group
where they belong is 'active'. Using jBPM5 you can use a 'Rule Task' node
to automatically activate a particular rule-flow-group.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com