[rules-users] Deploying Guvnor 5.4.0.Final on JBossAS 7.1.2.Final

Cristiano cristiano.nicolai at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 02:47:40 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm currently testing
Guvnor(guvnor-distribution-wars-5.4.0.Final-jboss-as-7.0.war) on AS 7.1 and
it seems to work fine apart from logging. I tried to play around with
jboss-deployment-structure.xml to include and exclude the logging libraries
from Jboss and also removing the logging jar's from WEB-INF/lib without
success. Also tried to tweak the log4j.xml on WEB-INF/classes.

Did someone else faced the same problem? I couldn't get any log on stdout or
on any other logger.
Any advice on how could it be fixed?

Thanks in advance ;)