[rules-users] Deploying Guvnor 5.4.0.Final on JBossAS 7.1.2.Final

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 04:01:06 EDT 2012

It could be that the log4j.xml file in WEB-INF/classes is ignored and
the jboss AS logging configuration is used.
Look for a configuration directory under the jboss AS home.

Please file a jira ( http://issues.jboss.org ) for drools (JBRULES)
stating that we need to figure this out and document this.

Op 03-07-12 08:47, Cristiano schreef:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm currently testing
> Guvnor(guvnor-distribution-wars-5.4.0.Final-jboss-as-7.0.war) on AS 7.1 and
> it seems to work fine apart from logging. I tried to play around with
> jboss-deployment-structure.xml to include and exclude the logging libraries
> from Jboss and also removing the logging jar's from WEB-INF/lib without
> success. Also tried to tweak the log4j.xml on WEB-INF/classes.
>
> Did someone else faced the same problem? I couldn't get any log on stdout or
> on any other logger.
> Any advice on how could it be fixed?
>
> Thanks in advance ;)

With kind regards,