[rules-users] Migrating from 4.0.7 to 5.4.0.Final

Mario Fusco mario.fusco at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:40:27 EDT 2012

I just fixed the leaks you reported on the master repository and backported
the fix to the 5.4.x branch. I also closed the JIRA ticket I opened a few
hours ago, but it is still possible to comment on it or even reopen it if
you will find further issues. I don't know if you have the possibility to
build Drools from the sources but if so it could be great if you could give
a try to this fix.

Nevertheless it is still a fact that Drools 5.4 requires more PermGen space,
for the reasons that both Mark and myself explained in our former emails.

I hope this helps,
Mario