[rules-users] Issue

salt writemesaltworth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:44:46 EDT 2012

I have two objects vehicles and transactions. I am fetching values of all
transactions from db and using an list and setting in the vehicles object.

for example let have three columns and four rows..
name          date     price
A            12/07   700
B             12/07   100
D            13/07   100
C            14/07   150

i will be looping like this drools spreadsheet.
$v1:vehicles() transaction() from$v1.transactionList

Now i need to check for C in names and if there is D above to that need to
set true.

SCENARIOS

A,B,C,D,B - for this false needs to be set

A,B,C,D,C - set true

how can we do this in drools spreadsheet

is this possibe.?