[rules-users] Where is org.drools.server package for camel server?

dunnlow dunnlow at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 13:25:28 EDT 2012

I downloaded and deployed the Drools 5.4 drools integration server
("drools-camel-server-5.4.0.Final.war") trying to run the test.   However,
there is a class referenced in test.jsp "org.drools.server.CamelServerApp"
which I cannot find (actually, I found the source code for CR1 for that
class in grepcode
http://grepcode.com/file/repo1.maven.org/maven2/org.drools/drools-camel-server/5.4.0.CR1/org/drools/server/CamelServerApp.java)
.  Also, I can not even find the package org.drools.server.

Can someone tell me anything about this class/package?  Where is it and is
it just for the test?

Thanks,
-J