[rules-users] DSL translatio problem for !ucfirst under 5.1.1

drdaveg drdaveg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 14:58:37 EDT 2012

I have solved this problem before, and think it is a JAR issue, but can't
seem to remember which JAR solves my problem.   The DSL sentence

[consequence][]Set {field} of {object} to
{value}={object}.set{field!ucfirst}({value});

is not working since !ucfirst is being ignored.  I am using 5.1.1 because of
a reoccurring bug with the in-place DSL editor of more recent versions of
DROOLS (there are JIRA's opened, closed, reopened and commented on the bug.)

What JAR would I have wrong or be missing that causes !ucfirst to not be
processed, ie converting {field} to its setter?  Thanks!