[rules-users] How to make available declarative model to all packages.

rodolphio m.rindfleisch at gameartstudio.de
Tue Jul 24 11:36:08 EDT 2012

I have made following:

In Guvnor you have to create a Model also in your specific packages and
select "import from global area". Then you have to go to the configuration
of the package and add the classes you want to use in your package.

My problem is that i can't add the classes I want to use in my package.

And than I tried to resolve the problem by deleting the imported declarative
model from the package and deleting the declarative model, I can't create a
declarative model in global area without creating automatically the same
declarative model in the package I want to import it.

Any advices? Thanks a lot