[rules-users] How to make available declarative model to all packages.

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 15:05:01 EDT 2012

TBH, I don't understand what it is you are having problems with: this
thread seems to have gone full-circle.

As Esteban states, to share a model in multiple Guvnor packages you need to:
1) Create a model in the Global Area
2) Create a mode in the individual package (choosing to import from Global
Area)

The model can be either POJO or Declarative (as long as they are consistent
across Global Area and packages).

Regarding your KnowledgeBuilder problem. Do the packages build in Guvnor?