[rules-users] Drools Guvnor 5.2 Issue on Websphere AS 7

Ravikiran ravikiran.kakarla at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 23:11:59 EDT 2012

Hi,

Drools Guvnor 5.4.0 Final  - I came to know that this version may not work
successfully in Websphere because IBM Websphere uses OpenWebBeans as CDI
implementation. Where as JBoss uses weld and this seems to differ. Not very
sure about the implementation of two sides...is it?

Drools Guvnor 5.2.0 Final - This is deployed successfully deployed on
Websphere, and i got the blank page after the sample repository is created
during launching.

@Guvnor experts, do you suggest any other version of drools guvnor
distribution without weld that can resolve my above issues?

Thanks