[rules-users] Guvnor5.4 and JBPM5.3 web designer error with IE8

Ricardo sprabakkar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 15:36:23 EDT 2012

Hi,
I am tring to open JBPM5.3 web designer in Guvnor5.4 running in JBossAS7,
but fails to open, when I try to open a pop up window says that ' checking
chrome frame' if you click the ok button in this pop-up window , it opens a
new IE window with chrome plug-in information and Guvnor not display the web
designer insted a window popup and says designer loading...but designer not

any help will be appriciated...

thanks,

-----
with kind regards,