[rules-users] Implementing complex operators in Decsion Table

pratibhapandey pratibha02pandey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 03:04:26 EDT 2012

I need some help in implementing complex rules in decision table..
Following are the two queries that I need to implement in decision table.
1 ----------- ((UPPER(PRODUCT_TYPE_CODE) IN ('REO', 'TRM')) OR
(UPPER(INVESTMENT_GROUP_TYPE) = 'EQUITY' AND deal_ltv_nbi_ext_Debt <= .6))
AND UPPER(PRIMARY_COLLATERAL_TYPE) = 'HOTEL'
2 --------------(UPPER(INVESTMENT_GROUP_TYPE) = 'EQUITY' OR
UPPER(PRODUCT_TYPE_CODE) = 'LES') AND ((UPPER(NNN_LEASE) = 'Y' AND
DECODE(ENHANCED_ITV, NULL, DEAL_ITV_NBI_SPP_CURR_MKT_VAL, ENHANCED_ITV) >=
.95 AND Core_Property_Type_YN = 'Y') OR (UPPER(NNN_LEASE) = 'Y' AND
DECODE(ENHANCED_ITV, NULL, DEAL_ITV_NBI_SPP_CURR_MKT_VAL, ENHANCED_ITV) >=
.85 AND Core_Property_Type_YN = 'N'))

 I need to use decision tables only. so how do I implement them. I have also
attached a decsion table in which I have to implement these queries.
http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4017943/LeverageRuleSheet1.xls
LeverageRuleSheet1.xls