[rules-users] Is a single StatefulKnowledgeSession with Distributed Memory cache possible?

chrisLi shengtao0077 at 163.com
Thu Jun 14 21:32:33 EDT 2012

Hi,

   Thank you very much for so qucik response. I cannot even believe it!

   As far as I know, the Fusion engine has to store the event details for
sliding windows. Because if an event

in the window is expired,  the Fusion engine still need this event details
to update the accumulate results.

So, I think storing the accumulate results for per day could not conform to
Fusion's logic.

   Thank you, all!