[rules-users] Hibernate Configuration with Drools 5.4

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 05:36:35 EDT 2012

You have to distinguish between the time required for building the
KnowledgeBase from the decision table, and the time required for
processing a fact with the 50,000 rules.

If the former is the problem, serializing the KnowledgeBase is the best
you can do, and you don't need Hibernate.

If the latter is the problem, it could be that you are on the wrong
track with the decision table approach. (Is this the long list of 4
values to be compared with 4 fact fields, to obtain a function result
defined by the 5th value?)

-W