[rules-users] Hibernate Configuration with Drools 5.4

zeeshan zeeshan.spring at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 06:34:22 EDT 2012

Hi Laune,

Thanks very much for your response.  We would like to try and implement
Option 3.

We assume that the implementation involves setting up individual rows in the
excel as a collection of objects and using the From keyword to look up the
output value/row we want based on the input parameter values.  Is it
possible for you to share the relevant code you have created to implement
this option?

Thanks !