[rules-users] planning entity value range type

Ricardo sprabakkar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 09:16:48 EDT 2012

Hi,

*/"A planning entity should not use other planning entities to determinate
its value range. That would only try to make it solve the planning problem
itself and interfere with the optimization algorithms."/*

reference to the above from the drools-planner user guide, I can use the
other planning entity property but not to use  other planning entity to
determine its value range. Am I correct?

thanks,

-----
with kind regards,