[rules-users] how to handle the overwrinting values in drools planner

Ricardo sprabakkar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 09:34:17 EDT 2012

Hi,

First Thanks for helping me with your valuable time,

I have 2 boxes, lets say each size of 5x5 and I have 3 items two size 4x4
and one item size is 3x3. planner initially planner assigning as follows...
item1 --> box1
item2 --> box2
item3 --> box1

When I use 2 item, result as follows...
item1 --> box1
item2 --> box2
item3 --> box1

When I increase one more box....
item1 --> box1
item2 --> box2
item3 --> box3

in the above 3 scenarios...first one (2 boxes and 3 items), is the
overwriting the item1 with iem3 into box1.

I am beginner for drools-planner.....any tips or help will be most
appreciated....

-----
with kind regards,