[rules-users] Does Drools Fusion consume a lot of memory?

chrisLi shengtao0077 at 163.com
Thu Jun 28 07:15:05 EDT 2012

Hi Laune,

    Thank you very much for so quick response.

    I did not insert any accounts into fusion before inserting events.
Because in our requirements, we can

not change accounts info. The fusion engine will get all required info in a
whole, containing transaction and

account info. I divided it into TransactionEvent and Account.  So, when an
event was inserted, there are

two accounts inserted too.

    When I ran my test program without any rules in fusion engine , the
results are as follow:

       Amount of events     highest heap memory usage(MB)
              5000                         308
              10000                          345
              15000                          366
              20000                          392