[rules-users] Advanced Enum options not working in Guvnor 5.4 Decision table

worldofprasanna worldofprasanna at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 05:01:49 EDT 2012

Hi,

Am trying to use the Enums which are dependent on other enums (similar to
that of engineType and petrolType example given in the doc). But this
feature works well for Business rule not in case of Decision table. In
decision table, I got the engineType updated with the enum values while
petrolType is still displaying Textbox to enter the values.

code :

'Item.category':['Consumer','Electronics']
'Item.subcategory[category=Consumer]':['Television','Radio']
'Item.subcategory[category=Electronics]':['Apple','Sony']

Kindly let me know how can I use Advanced Enum option in Decision table.

Thanks,
Prasanna.