[rules-users] Guvnor REST API and XLS decision tables

Jervis Liu jliu at redhat.com
Tue May 15 23:13:41 EDT 2012

anchi wrote:
> Thanks for your reply. Things are clearer now! For some reason I expected
> inverse behavior for /binary and /source, but now you've made it clear.
>
> I have tried your advice to open a file returned from REST /source with
> Excel. After renaming it (adding a proper file extension), Excel is not able
> to open it, i.e. a file I get from Guvnor is corrupted which causes kbuilder
> exceptions.

Hi how did you put this XLS file into Guvnor in the first place? Through
REST interface or through Guvnor UI? You can verify if the XLS is
corrupted in the repository by downloading it through Guvnor UI. If it
is corrupted as well, then probably sth went wrong when you uploaded the
file.

Cheers,
Jervis