[rules-users] Guvnor REST API and XLS decision tables

anchi harijana at ovi.com
Wed May 16 03:15:03 EDT 2012

No it is not corrupted, I've uploaded it through Guvnor web console. When I
download it directly through Guvnor UI, I get a valid file.

Also when I reach it through REST API using:
http://{guvnor_url}/rest/packages/{package}/assets/{xls_name}/binary , I
also get a valid file.

The only case when I get a corrupted file is when I use:
http://{guvnor_url}/rest/packages/{package}/assets/{xls_name}/source

I have adjusted my application to check for this special case, and when file
extension is .xls i use /binary URL (for other assets I'm using /source
url), but I'm still interested on how to get xls through REST api using
http://{guvnor_url}/rest/packages/{package}/assets/{xls_name}/source