[rules-users] How to add multiple conditions in condition column of decision table in Guvnor??

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue May 22 05:12:08 EDT 2012

On the screenshot I saw another column where a range test was being
coded with a pair of constraints, something like
   amount >= $param1, amount < $param2
which permits you to enter lower and upper bound, separated by a
comma, in a single cell of that column.

So if it isn't possible for age, it won't work for amount.

-W