[rules-users] How to add multiple conditions in condition column of decision table in Guvnor??

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue May 22 05:17:37 EDT 2012

We only support multiple parameters in a single column in Guvnor 5.4+.

This would be created as a "BRL Fragment" and either use a single
free-format DRL segment:-

QuickQuoteInputProfile( age > @{min}, age <= @{max} )

or as a guided BRL (Guided Rule Editor) fragment.

The screen shots showed an XLS decision table (that, incidentally, you
should be able to import into Guvnor 5.4+ and get a web-guided one for
free).