[rules-users] Memory Control

Kang Heng WU khwu at astri.org
Fri May 25 03:56:52 EDT 2012

No. We do not keep the 300K and 500K facts or events in the working
memory. We use retract to remove the fact and events, or we set the
expire value in events. 300K is the total number of the handled message.

OK. We will take a look at GC(garbage collection) frequency. How can we
solve the GC frequency in JBoss Expert or Fusion? Should we set the GC
frequency in Java or JBoss?

Thanks,
Kent