[rules-users] Memory Control

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri May 25 14:13:46 EDT 2012

If there is a perfomance degradation after 300/500K facts inserted,
processed and retracted, this is (IIRC) a problem not yet reported.
Anyway, a look at GC might shed some light on the problem. Make sure,
the Jave application doesn't keep references to inhibit memory reuse.
Also, make sure your system has *real* memory, and it's not paging
that slows you down.

-W