[rules-users] Best practice to use heap memory effectively

mohan mohan.narangoda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 17:53:51 EDT 2012

Ok. What I have realized is that I can maintain single
StatefulKnowledgeSession (without dispose) through the application and
retract facts once in a while. So ideally I should not face any memory
issue. Anyway I’ll try to upgrade drool version(5.1.1  5.4.0.Final) and see
whether there are any improvement in overall memory consumption.

Tks
Mohan