[rules-users] Is Flow / jBPM dying on the vine?

dunnlow dunnlow at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 14:33:23 EST 2012

Hi,

I am considering using drools with Flow/jBPM as an integral part of a
corporate solution.  However, it seems to me like the project is dying on
the vine.  I understand the code is still being worked but overall interest
seems to be waning; evidenced by things like, a (...the) jBPM 5 book due two
months ago is still MIA.  No blog posts on the project for six weeks.

I don't mean to bash jBPM, but am just worried about it's future.  I suppose
the Flow/jBPM merge is irreversible?  Any thoughts?

Is anyone using another BPM system with drools?

Thanks,
-J