[rules-users] Is Flow / jBPM dying on the vine?

Cristiano Gavião cvgaviao at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 18:25:55 EST 2012

Hi,

don't think so...

the JBPM project is under full activity... just look at the issue
tracking: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM.

the version 5.4.0.CR1 was released some weeks ago (could see no notes
about, but it was). 5.4.0.Final should be released soon and the team is
already working in the 6.0 tickets...

And if you pay attention in the issue tracking you will see that the
JBPM tickets are integrated with the payed supported JBoss product.

I'm using it myself in in some project.

regards,

Cristiano