[rules-users] Is Flow / jBPM dying on the vine?

dunnlow dunnlow at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 14:19:59 EST 2012

Thank you for the information / update.

I notice that almost all of the examples that I find are user task based (or
more specifically, NOT event-based, which is my use case).  I am planning to
inform a process largely (but not entirely) with events.  Short of having a
signal and gateway for every node, I don't see a way of make a jBPM process
event based (ie pausing at nodes until certain events/rules are satisfied).
Is this not a good use case for jBPM?

 -- salaboy, I'll be waiting anxiously for that book ;-)

Thanks again.  -J