[rules-users] Is Flow / jBPM dying on the vine?

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Wed Nov 7 23:49:16 EST 2012

If you are ever worried about a project, best place to look is the source. Plenty of commits going on there:
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm/commits/master
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm-console-ng/commits/master
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm-designer/commits/master

Plus there is a new tooling project for jBPM, http://blog.athico.com/2012/11/announcing-uberfire.html. Which you can see a video for the new human task stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMUQKncH1S0

Binary release about to come out any day too.

Mark