[rules-users] Example for "Drools Planner" > "bin packing" with surfaces or volumes

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 09:24:35 EST 2012

There's no good example yet for "surface bin packing" or "volume bin
packing".
It's on my list by the end of next year.

Meanwhile: there have been a few discussions on this list how to do it.
Unfortunately, none of them have shared their experiences (what works,
what doesn't).
I'd be very interested in such info.