[rules-users] "not in" in decision table with string input errors out

john_appleseed_79 newbie_drools_user_79 at mailinator.com
Fri Nov 16 09:33:54 EST 2012

In my decision table I have the following input data -
+----------------------+
|CONDITION                |
|                               |
|$data not in $param    |
|Header                      |
|("123","234","00456")   |

This errors out with the following error:
[40,30]: [ERR 101] Line 40:30 no viable alternative at input ''
[43,0]: [ERR 102] Line 43:0 mismatched input ''
[6,36]: [ERR 101] Line 6:36 no viable alternative at input '\' in rule
"Pricing bracket_11"
[0,0]: Parser returned a null Package

How do we make sure that the not in comparison works for strings in Decision
Table. It seems quite easy on a DRL file. If somebody can help me out on
this, I would be very thankful.