[rules-users] Drools consuming a lot of memory for short lived objects thus impacting average response time.

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 02:49:35 EST 2012

What does your notion of "response time" include? E.g., loading of a
rule base from a package, creating a session from a loaded rule base,
inserting N facts,...?

Using decision tables tends to create a large number of simple rules,
and this may not be the best way to go.

Describe the usage scenario, outline the rules resulting from the
decision table(s) (do you have one or several), etc.

-W