[rules-users] Guvnor Eclipse integration

benq2188 bengisaglam at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 08:23:43 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

I am newbie in Drools-Guvnor and wanted to start with examples for better
understanding. I have drools guvnor 5.5.0 Final and Eclipse SDK Version
4.2.1. As you can see from the screenshot I couldn't manage to access
resources from local repository, it says server not reachable and there is
not a Guvnor repository resources
in a standard tree format, what could be the reason and how can I fix it?

Thanks in advance.
<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4020953/Captura.png>