[rules-users] Guvnor Eclipse integration

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 08:39:53 EST 2012

Hi,

It looks like you're trying ot use WEBDAV to retrieve assets from Guvnor.

Unless you have Gunvor running the connections will fail - as you have seen.

If you are new to Drools I would suggest you look more simply at the Drools
examples from
http://download.jboss.org/drools/release/5.5.0.Final/drools-distribution-5.5.0.Final.zip(/drools-distribution-5.5.0.Final/examples/)

With kind regards,

Mike