[rules-users] Planner:5.5.0beta1 chained with 2 planningvariables difficulties

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 07:21:09 EST 2012

Op 26-11-12 08:40, Paul T schreef:
> Indeed it is not used/explained in curriculumCourseSolverConfig.xml, refer to
> curriculumCourseBenchmarkSolverConfig.xml which does explicitly use the 2
> planning variables.
Yes, my bad. Here's the config part:

         <unionMoveSelector>
           <changeMoveSelector>
             <valueSelector>
<planningVariableName>period</planningVariableName>
             </valueSelector>
           </changeMoveSelector>
           <changeMoveSelector>
             <valueSelector>
<planningVariableName>room</planningVariableName>
             </valueSelector>
           </changeMoveSelector>
           <swapMoveSelector>
           </swapMoveSelector>
         </unionMoveSelector>

> I assume that in curriculumCourseSolverConfig.xml implicit defaults apply.
No, it's using custom moves (not recommended because they don't JIT).