[rules-users] persistence packages in jbpm and drools

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 04:44:47 EST 2012

Hi Ricardo,
Yes you can store the Drools working memory / knowledge session into a
persistence storage to restore the previous state later.
The same mechanisms are used for Processes. You will see that
jbpm-persistence-jpa contains a dependency to the drools-persistence-jpa
which contains the generic mechanisms. Inside jbpm-persistnece-jpa you will
find the entities related with the processes that will be persisted inside
the persistence storage.

Cheers

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:19 AM, Ricardo <sprabakkar at gmail.com> wrote:

> is any one interested to explain the jbpm-persistence Vs drools
> persistence?
> are we persist any thing in drools if so why?please let me know....thanks
> lot....
>
> I am just started to browse those package source code:)...If I find the
> right answer I will post it...
>

> -----
> with kind regards,

 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar