[rules-users] Inconsistent behavior of a rule

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 07:32:23 EST 2012

Ah, I didn't notice the link to the .drl in the 1st mail.

You are using @propertyReactive. Have you read the documentation in
the "Drools Introduction and General User Guide"? It's too long to
repeat here...

You better not use this feature unless you are fully confident that it
meets your requirments, or that you can rewrite your rules
accordingly.

-W