[rules-users] Different results with same fact base

raffi christian.koehler at s2008.tu-chemnitz.de
Thu Nov 29 07:56:43 EST 2012

laune wrote
> If your program terminates without any new session, dispose() need
> not be called.

I only have one session during every run. So using dispose is general
correct in my case.

laune wrote
> Getting different results for different runs with the same program+data
> is strange unless you use generated random test data or rules based on
> time in some way.
>
> That's all I can say given the info provided.
>
> -W

My data is stored in csv-files. I transform it via Smooks-Framework into
normal java lists. From there I insert every element. The content of the
files is master data, so there is no changing until I edit them manually.
For my rules I am only using /salience/ and /activation-group/. In the
conclusion parts I work with all 3 standard functions (insert, modify,
retract) and only with these.
I will test it on another pc to see if this could be a Drools' problem.

Thanks so far...