[rules-users] debug

Mattias Nilsson Grip mattias.nilsson.grip at redpill-linpro.com
Thu Nov 29 10:39:49 EST 2012

Hi Kevin,

did you try the workaround I suggested; setting rule dialect to mvel? That works for me.

There is a JIRA issue for the problem with debugging Java rules here:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-3676

I created a pull request for it a few weeks ago but I don't think anyone from the core team have had a look at it yet. So if you think this is an important bug you could always vote for the JIRA! :-)

Regards,
Mattias